Spinifex has a very experienced team of professionals who act as proponent representatives (Field Coordinators and Field Supervisors) in the planning and on-ground aspects of Aboriginal cultural heritage surveys.
This on-ground functionality saves proponents time and resources by ensuring surveys and mitigation work is carried out in compliance with Agreement / CHMP terms or legislative requirements. This element is time critical in the cultural heritage management chain because often ground disturbing works need to be scheduled immediately following or simultaneous with cultural heritage surveys and mitigation.
On ground Spinifex field personnel possess the following:
- Current Queensland open drivers licence for class of vehicle to be operated including transmission (held for at least two years);
- Highly proficient in GIS and operation of mobile GPS devices;
- Current 4WD driver training with certificate of competence;
- Queensland Surface Coal Generic Induction
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical (Health Assessment)
- First aid certificate;
- Recently completed (less than 1 month) drug screening; and
- Any supervisors will hold RIIRIS301A (S1), RIICOM301A (S2) and RIIOHS301A (S3).