We Are Outcome Orientated
Spinifex’s professional and timely support assists land access developers to professionally advance native title and cultural heritage agreements to pave the way for projects to continue. Spinifex has expertise and long-term experience in all States and Territories, especially in Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Spinifex is outcome orientated, providing project development, mining and/or exploration related services in the following categories:
- Negotiation and implementation of cultural heritage (survey agreements, CHMPs and Duty of Care, Due Diligence outcomes)
- Negotiation of native title agreements (Right to Negotiate Agreements, Ancillary Agreements, ILUAs);
- Facilitation of on-ground Aboriginal cultural heritage surveys in accordance with survey agreements, NTPCs, Duty of Care and Due Diligence requirements;
- Facilitate non-indigenous cultural heritage surveys (historical)
- Provision of both short and long term staff to service the resource and infrastructure sectors;
- Negotiation of non-indigenous agreements including land purchases, Conduct and Compensation Agreements, and options to purchase for key project land;
- Guidance of statutory requirements and processes required for project development;
- Project management of all project related approvals for early approvals, construction and operational requirements; and,
- Professional placements to assist proponents advance projects.
Find out more by selecting from the below service areas:
NATIVE TITLE CULTURAL HERITAGE LAND ACCESS & ACQUISITION FIELD SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT